Have you felt it? The slight change in the air? The hint of a cool breeze predicting the end of a long, hot summer?
We have! And to honor this special time of year we present the Schnitzelburg Oktoberfest!!
Oktoberfest is a time to gather with your community and raise a glass in celebration. In this spirit, we are very excited to present this recipe in partnership with the Schnitzelburg Area Community Council. (www.Schnitzelburg.org)
We'll drink to that! PROST!!!
Reddish brown, 5.3 SRM, 5.9 ABV, 36.5 IBU
Our 5-gallon recipe kit includes:
- Malts: 1 lb Vienna - 1/4 lb Wheat Malt- 1/2 lb Munich
- 1/8 lb Special Roast - 1/8 lb Brown Malt
- 5 lbs of Pilsen Dry Malt Extract OR 8 lbs Pilsen Malt
- Hops: 1 oz Northern Brewer - 1 oz Hallertau
- Yeast: 1 pack of Saflager W-34/70
- 5 oz Priming Sugar
- 1/4 lb (~55) Bottle Caps